Terms & Conditions
The following are the Terms and Conditions of orders placed with Aimont.co.uk. On ordering from Aimont.co.uk you confirm your agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
All images on this site are reproduced with a view to portraying our products as accurately as possible. Please be aware that designs may vary slightly, from those shown, due to normal design and production fluctuations.
For security details, please see our privacy statement
Paypal - There is no fee payable if you pay with PayPal. Please note that when ordering items that are Out-of-stock, full payment is taken at the time of ordering. To cancel or amend an unshipped order please contact us.
Paypal provides options that include Debit Card and PayPal Finance (subject to PayPal terms and conditions)
Buying Products on Our Website
VAT Charges are dependant on the item, safety boots are VAT rated 0% "Not Exempt of VAT" when purchased by an individual for industrial use. These must not be supplied to persons for use by their employees (buying for employees requires the purchaser to pay VAT by law), Purchases by VAT registered companies for safety boots must be paid & reclaimed in the usual way, Finally these rules do not apply to safety shoes or safety trainers, these products require a 20% VAT Payment no exceptions. If you are purchasing for employees, we recommend you contact us before placing an order to confirm your tax rate.
We do verify prices as part of our acceptance procedure and will inform you if a product’s correct price is higher than that stated in your order, so you may ultimately decide whether or not to order the product at the correct price. We may change the price of any product at any time before you place an order. If the goods you have ordered are not in stock, we may send an e-mail to inform you, at which time you may cancel your order. We do our best to accurately estimate when items will be dispatched and/or delivered; however, these estimates are based on several factors over which we have no control and as such, time for dispatch and/or delivery shall not be of the essence of the contract and should be considered as rough estimates only. We reserve the right to substitute a product within an order when the product has been discontinued or has been out of stock for an extended period of time. Any substitute products added to an order may differ slightly in appearance, but will be of equal or greater specification and monitory value, with no additional charge added for this addition.
Reason why delivery costs may change:
We reserve the right to review shipping costs for large orders prior to dispatch. In the instance where the fixed delivery cost displayed at the checkout is not sufficient to ship your order. We will you contact you as soon as possible to ensure the speedy delivery of your item.
Aimont reserves the right to carry out security checks on a random selection of orders each day. Whilst in most cases this should not affect the dispatch of an order, we must advise that security checks require the Customer Relations team to contact the customer, and should we not be able to reach you, your order may be delayed
You can cancel your contract with Aimont within 14 working days of delivery (starting the day after the receipt of the goods), as per the guidance set out in the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
If your order is in transit or you have already taken receipt of it, then to cancel this contract you must complete a product return.
All items returned from countries outside of the EU must be clearly labelled as ‘Returned Item’.
To return an item to Aimont, please contact us at email@example.com. Free returns labels may be provided dependant on your reason for return.
Faulty Goods – within 14 days
If your goods are faulty on arrival, you have 14 calendar days from receipt, in which to inform us of the fault in order to claim a full refund or exchange.
Goods should be returned in a selling condition, their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation. Once we have verified the fault, we will issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method. We test returned items, and if our technicians find a returned item is not faulty or has been tampered with, we will return the item to you. In this instance you will be liable for the returns carriage cost.
Unwanted Goods – within 14 days
You can return unwanted items within 14 calendar days of delivery and we will refund you the price paid for the items.
If you return a product to us that is not received in a brand new condition we reserve the right to return the product to you, or charge you a restocking fee*.
Replacements & Refunds
Where applicable, replacement or alternative items will be processed as promptly as possible, but please be aware that it may take up to 10 working days to issue the item. If an item is out of stock, it will then become a priority back order to be shipped once stock is available.
If you are eligible for a refund, we will refund you back to the payment method you used when you originally paid for your order. Please note: It is your responsibility to notify us of any changes to your card details i.e. you no longer have that account. Refunds can take up to 30 days to process. Refunds by credit card are made to the same credit card that was used for the original purchase*.
Any return that is not accompanied with the returns form or returns reference number will be held by Aimont for 30 days, awaiting the return of the completed form. Items that have not been reclaimed by you within this period will be disposed of after this time and will result in the return being completed without action.
*These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
On occasions parcels identified as ‘Failed Delivery’ are returned to Aimont within 5-10 days of dispatch from our warehouse. Reasons given are the following:
- Addressee has gone away
- No Answer
- Address Incomplete
- Address Inaccessible
- Addressee unknown
- Not called for
Where any of the above reasons is applicable to your order then you will be informed of the failed delivery attempt by email and if required, a request for a delivery address or confirmation of delivery details that you originally provided when first placing your order.
Reasons 1 & 2
Cost of the re-delivery will be charged to you and your order will be dispatched within 48 – 72 hours from notification unless Aimont receives alternative instructions.
Cost of the re-delivery will be charged to you and your order will be dispatched following confirmation of the delivery address details.
Reason 6 & 7
No action will be taken by Aimont until new instructions are received from you. If after 30 days from the original dispatch date you have not contacted Aimont then your order will be cancelled.
- In the event, the delivery address needs to be amended, please contact us either by Email or by phone during opening hours.
- Re-delivery will be charged at the appropriate rate for the original delivery service chosen when the order was placed.
- Recycling charges will be applicable to the product/s requiring recycling.
Reviews should not contain:
- HTML tags
- Content that might be considered sexually gratuitous, profane, unlawful, defamatory, libellous, abusive, incendiary, racially or sexually offensive, or obscene
- Comments that defame anyone or violate the rights of any third party, including reviews that are not your own original work
- Comments that are not related with the item that was reviewed
- E-mail addresses, phone numbers, physical, postal or Internet addresses (URLs), or any other personal information
- Pricing and availability information, advertisements or promotional material for other items or alternative ordering information
Customers under the age of 13 are not allowed to post their name or any personally identifiable information.
Please notice that our team will usually review all customer reviews within seven business days. We reserve the right to delete, not publish or edit reviews in order for them to comply with these guidelines.
By submitting a review, you grant Aimont.co.uk and its sub-licensees the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, sublicense, copy, and distribute the content in whole or in part worldwide and/or to incorporate such content in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such content.
Voucher codes are only valid online and need to be entered in the shopping basket to obtain discount.
Voucher codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional codes.
Any certificate or voucher has a cash redemption value of 0.001p and is not transferable or assignable.
The following applies to any information you provide to us, for example during any registration or ordering process.
- You authorise us to use, store or otherwise process any personal information which relates to and identifies you, including but not limited to your name, email address, telephone number and address, to the extent reasonably necessary to fulfil your order, market/communicate products and services and deal with any enquiries relating to the same whether by us, our partners, successors (including the purchaser of the whole or part of our business), associates or sub-contractors (together our 'Partner Companies'). If you would like to request or review any part of your personal information held by Aimont then click submit a request form.
- If you obtain or choose to buy products through our website or give us personal information then we may collect information about your buying behaviour and if you send us personal correspondence such as emails or letters then we may collect this information into a file specific to you. All such information collected by us shall be referred to in these terms and conditions as 'Personal Information'
- By clicking on the 'Place My Order' button you are agreeing to joining our email newsletter list.
- Information you enter into our booking forms may be collected and stored briefly by us so that we may contact you in relation to the nature of your enquiry/attempted transaction, even if you don't confirm the transaction. This may be used to contact you to enquire as to why the transaction was not completed.
By completing and submitting the electronic order form you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions and are making an offer to purchase goods from Aimont. Our acceptance to your offer will only be considered complete at the time we send the dispatch confirmation e-mail to you, or when the goods you ordered are effectively dispatched, whichever happens first. If for any reason your order is rejected before we accept your offer and payment has been taken, a full refund will be made immediately. Any goods on the same order which we have not confirmed in the dispatch confirmation e-mail and that have not been dispatched to you do not form part of the binding contract between you and Aimont.
Aimont will not tolerate any attempts to obtain goods by fraudulent means. Any fraudulent action will be reported to the relevant authorities. Please note that Internet host IP addresses are recorded when placing an order online.
Any orders placed by those aged under 18 must be with the consent of a parent or carer. Any information given by the child must be with the consent of a parent or carer. The card holder must be available to give information in cases where an under 18 is ordering.